PPE Ledger Customer Portal
- PPE Ledger Portal – Your link to the Gear Wash PPE Ledger Tracking System which provides complete PPE maintenance tracking and history reporting for the 10-year life cycle of your turnout gear and beyond to meet our customer’s needs for OSHA and NFPA 1851 compliant reporting.
- PPE Ledger meets the basic data needs of our customers and provides robust and flexible reporting capabilities to help our customers address their unique reporting and safety file requirements. Our highly scalable system with 24/7 support ensures that Gear Wash can grow with our customer’s on-going and changing risk management needs.
- Information available via the Customer Portal includes:
- Work Orders
- Customers that do not have an annual contract may call to request one of our standard history reports, including:
- Invoice History
- Equipment Service History by Department
- Individual Equipment Item Service History Report
- Equipment Work Order Detail
- Custom reports are available upon request and may include a one-time fee depending on programming required.
- SECURE CUSTOMER DATA: To ensure that the information tracked for our customer is always safe and available for the life of the garments, Gear Wash maintains redundant off-site backups of PPE Ledger data files. Whether you call us today or 10 years from now, we will have your history reports for you.
›Call us today at 866-657-0111 to learn more about the benefits of our information tracking services!