This PPE detergent is enhanced with enzymes which are specifically formulated to remove organic stains, blood proteins, soot, and dirt. It’s great for EMS gear, turnout liners, and station wear. NFPA-compliant and environmentally safe.
- Enzyme cleaning action removes organic stains, blood proteins, soot and dirt
- Designed to effectively clean Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) better than surfactant-based formulas
- Utilizes a multi-blend of efficient and advanced surfactant technology, anti-soil redeposition agents along with a Lipase bacteria/enzyme “boost” to digest stubborn stains
- Has a shelf life of 12-18 months and doesn't freeze
- Environmentally-friendly formula without phosphates
- pH = 8.9 - Meets NFPA 1851 requirement
- Doesn’t contain VOC, EGBE (Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether) or ammonia
- Environmentally friendly and contains no phosphates
- Formulated for industrial washers and HE washers
- Product dimensions
- For 1 gallon containers: 6" x 6" x 12"
- For 5 gallon containers: 10" x 10" x 14"
APPLICATIONS & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Responder NZ is Great for Cleaning the Following Fabrics:
- EMS gear
- Turnout liners
- Station wear