Shurguard Ultimate is a hospital-grade, EPA registered sanitizer/disinfectant that, when used as directed, is effective against a wide range of viruses and bacteria, including 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). It is also recommended as a safe and effective disinfectant for turnout gear.
- Perfect for sanitizing and disinfecting a wide variety of infectious viruses and bacteria
- Kills HIV-1 on laundry, commercial, industrial, and institutional applications, when pre-soaked with a 4-minute contact time
- Recommended as a safe and effective disinfectant against Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA) when used, as directed
- Safe to use with SCBA face mask/facepiece
- pH = 7, in concentrate - meets NFPA 1851 requirement
- EPA Registration #10324-81-7546**
- No fragrance added
- Product dimensions: 6" x 6" x 12"
**EPA Approved Statement: Shurguard Ultimate has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Shurguard Ultimate can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus or Human Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
APPLICATIONS & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Turnout fabrics, including outer shells, moisture barriers, thermal liners and reflective materials
- SCBA, helmets and PPE hardware
- Other hard, non-porous surfaces