Turnout Gear Wash
Help extend the life of your PPE with Turnout Gear Wash, our safe deep cleaning detergent which is formulated to take proper care of fire-resistant (FR) and other specialty fabrics, while removing the accumulation of daily grim from being on the job. NFPA-compliant and environmentally safe.
- Meets NFPA 1851 requirements for cleaning structural turnouts and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safely cleans FR fabrics, reflective materials and hardware used on PPE
- Eliminates toxic chemicals and reduces your risk of exposure
- Will not degrade fire-rated protective fabrics or the retro-reflectivity of reflective trim
- Effectively removes heavy metals and semi-volatile organic compounds
- Powers through volatile compounds to enhance your garments
- Tested safe for your washer and will not damage the wash wheel
- pH = 9.2 - Meets NFPA 1851 requirement
- Doesn’t contain VOC, EGBE (Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether) or ammonia
- Will not corrode metal hardware
- Environmentally friendly and contains no phosphates
- No D-limonene solvent
- Product dimensions
- For 1 gallon containers: 6" x 6" x 12"
- For 5 gallon containers: 10" x 10" x 14"
APPLICATIONS & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Turnout Gear Wash is perfect for cleaning the following fabrics:
- Turnout fabrics, including outer shells, moisture barriers, thermal liners and reflective materials
- SCBA, helmets and PPE hardware